Membership of CILRM is open to professionals working in the field of loan and risk management or other who have interest in loan and risk management. Once your membership registration is approved, you will get a unique membership number which will be sent to you alongside with your membership certificate. You can then enjoy the benefits of being a member of CILRM.
Applicant should download membership application form. Completed form can be send via post, fax or email to email@example.com. Note: Applicants are expected to attach:
- Up-to-date copy of CV with completed application form
- Evidence of Academic or Professional Qualifications
- Recent passport photograph
- Evidence of Payment for the appropriate membership category which you are applying for. Click here for Membership fees
Completed membership form should be address and send via post to:
CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LOAN AND RISK MANAGEMENT
190/192, IKORODU ROAD, BY FIRST BANK,
Pay membership fees into any of the two accounts below.
Account No: 1015651975
Account No: 5102029310
(Applicants applying through any of CILRM International Affiliate bodies may pay directly into official bank account of the body) List of International Affiliate
Our Membership Unit will begin the process of your application, upon confirmation of payment and other documentations.
- You will be contacted by the membership unit via email that your application form is received and will be processed.
- Once your application is found regular and completed then the form is processed within 2weeks. You will receive another email from the membership unit confirming your Unique Membership Number, which will come along side your Certificate of Membership.
You will receive a membership pack which contains your certificate and other information about your membership. Members who apply through International Affiliate body should contact the body 2weeks after receiving notification of dispatch Certificate from Membership Unit.
Because of the large volume of application that the membership unit deal with, it may take up to 1week before contacting you about your incomplete application (ie: missing documents, information etc), then the processing of the application will be delayed OR if an application needs to go to the Membership Committee for grading, then processing of the application can take up to 2 weeks. Writing confirmation is required from International Affiliate body (address to CILRM Membership Unit) for prospective membership grading.