Prof. NWOKASU OKECHUKWU PATRICK, HCILRMMember, Governing Council and Management Consultant
Professor Nwokasu was admitted by the Columbus International University, Norton England where he bagged his Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree in Management and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) respectively from the same University.
He again proceeded to study in the Pacific Western University, Denver, State of Colorado, United States of America where he obtained a Doctor of Philosophy, Ph.D, degree in Business Administration.
As a man who has penchant for Law, he headed back to the University to read Law and obtained the Doctor of Jurisprudence (J.D) equivalent LL.B Hons, Second Class Upper Division and subsequently read up to the Master of Laws, LL.M Public & International Law) degree respectively. Later concluded his Ph.D. in Law (Criminology & Education Law).
Professor Nwokasu is a member of many professional bodies among are:
- Honourary Fellow, of the Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Management of Nigeria
- Doctoral Fellow, of the International Certified Risk Management Professionals, London
- Fellow, of the Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered) etc…
Professor Nwokasu has been a Senior Lecturer in Management since 2005 to date in the following institutions to mention but few;
- Faculty member, Chartered Institute of Loan and Risk Management of Nigeria.
- Pacific Western University, Denver, State of Colorado, United States of America (2013 – Date). Lecturer in Management and Law.
- Lecturer, Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Marketing Management of the University of Ibadan in Collaboration with Nigerian Institute of Management.
He has diverse work experience ranging from management to academics
- Management Consultant, Pan Wokasu & Co., Chartered Management Practitioners, Port Harcourt
- Associate Registrar, Pacific Western University, Denver, State of Colorado, United States of America, (Port Harcourt Chapter).
He is appointed to serve in various capacities both internationally and locally:
- Certified Representative of The World Association of Academic Evaluators and Assessors, Florida, United States of America.
- COUNCIL COMMITTEE MEMBER – Board of Examiners.
- COUNCIL COMMITTEE MEMBER – Regulation, Accreditation & Implementation Committee.
ACTIVITY IN THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LOAN AND RISK MANAGEMENT OF NIGERIA, LAGOS
- Rivers State Coordinator.
- Council Committee Member, Formulation of a Risk Agenda for Nigeria.
- Member of the Governing Council.
Professor Nwokasu has a lots of publications but the most recent one is:
“Review of Single Treasury Account in Nigeria: Pros and Cons”. Published by the International Journal of Education, Humanities and Multidisciplinary Research, January, 2017 Volume 9 No.1.
He has received different Awards/Honours in recognition of his numerous works cut across Management and Academics to mentioned but few:
- Appointed as PROFESSOR OF MANAGEMENT on the 18th of March 2017 by the PACIFIC WESTERN UNIVERSITY, Denver, State of Colorado, United States of America.
- “THE BEST NIGERIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SECRETARY” AWARD, by the National Universities Association of Management Students, NUAMS, University of Port Harcourt, 6th August, 1999.